In this busy fast paced world we have limited time to capture attention and make lasting impressions. Gone are the days of ‘death by PowerPoint’ style presentations and overloading audiences with information. Modern presenting is about getting powerful and lasting messages across to your client. People absorb information in different ways and have differing objectives. This requires you to display a variety of styles in your presentations.
No need to go weak at the knees at the thought of presenting. This course is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge, techniques and strategies to deliver attention grabbing presentations with something to suit every member of the audience. This course is ideal for those who have to give formal or informal presentations to a mixture of client types.
Delegates attending the course will:
- Develop key presentation skills
- Build their confidence in presenting
- Learn how to structure the presentation and what to include
- Master the use of effective body language
- Discover how to prepare for any presentation and adapt to changes
- Learn advanced communication techniques to appeal to each audience member
- Understand how to build rapport quickly and easily
- Discover how to answer questions from the clients effectively
- Learn how to keep the presentation interesting and to the point