Unlike many Train the Trainer courses, this course allows you to work with the training material you will actually use back in the workplace. During this 2 day course you will learn how to transform and deliver even the most ‘dry’ aspects of your material into a memorable learning experience. Some delegates actually write or rewrite their material during the training.
The workshop is packed with tools to ensure that any training you deliver is measurably effective and that all the learning objectives have been met.
This course is delivered by Dawn Roberts (formerly National Training Manager for BUPA) who has many years experience of training and managing trainers and mentors. It is ideal for those who have to give formal or informal training sessions to a mixture of delegate types, even if you have little or no previous training experience.
Delegates attending the course will:
- Develop key training delivery skills
- Build their confidence and comfort levels in training delivery
- Learn how to plan, structure and measure the success of a training course
- Discover how to engage delegates and encourage their learning and participation
- Master the art of managing challenging trainees
- Learn advanced communication techniques to adapt to different listening, understanding and learning styles
- Understand how to build rapport and credibility quickly and easily
- Discover how to answer questions from delegates effectively
- Define when to train, when to coach and when to mentor
- Learn how to keep training interesting and valuable